Thursday, September 18, 2014

Another Cracking Package

The English use the word "cracking" to mean, as Merriam-Webster puts it, "Very good or impressive." So, for example, one of my favorite sources for news on European soccer is Football365.com; in 2009, they had a list at the end of the 2008/2009 season called "Top Ten Cracking Games of Season..." to discuss the best, more entertaining games. 

That's the context in which this post is titled. It also doesn't hurt that the package came from Julie at A Cracked Bat. Julie's just getting her feet underneath her here in the blogosphere, but she and I have swapped envelopes twice already.  This post -- which, for everyone who sees my normal posts and switches off saying "TL;DR" -- will be mercifully short on words and long on cards. 

The only words I'll say more are "Thank you Thank you Thank you!" to Julie, because these cards were great.  Thanks again and thanks for reading.
















Thanks again, Julie!

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome! I'm having a cracking time sharing these! New stack for you already begun but will let it grow a bit more. I may have a new Triple Threads card or two for you very soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Golden Leather inserts out of Prizm. Something very 90's about them.

    ReplyDelete