Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A Brief Programming Note

Consider this akin to the Microsoft "Out of Office" notification that you get from your colleagues when they are on vacation/traveling for work/fleeing the country/trying to avoid extradition.  I will be in New Orleans for a work seminar and meetings starting this afternoon and ending on Saturday.

I've taken the liberty of "pre-programming" a post per day for the rest of the week, though, to share some fun stuff I have gotten recently.  As with everything that isn't an item that I've demonstrated some sort of attachment to -- Memorabilia Monday = attachment, generally; cards...eh, whatever -- if you see something you like, be sure to comment or e-mail me.

I'll be checking e-mails -- probably frequently, with sitting in seminars -- but typing full posts on my iPad isn't something I would want to do.

Finally, since every post needs a photo, here's a look at that fantastic Charlie Lea 1981 Topps Rookie Card I mentioned last night.  He threw a no-hitter in May of 1981 as a rookie -- not a bad debut season with that alone!

Enjoy your weeks, and thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your out-of-office time! You'll have a package of Brewers from me greeting you when you return.

    ReplyDelete