Saturday, March 1, 2014

An in-person autograph of a different sort

So, for the first time since I started this blog about 4 weeks ago, I didn't post last night.  That is because, for a change, I was not home.  My wife and I went to the Fabulous Fox Theater here in Atlanta and saw Alton Brown Live.
Of course there's Delta.  It's Atlanta.
We did it up right, too.  I sprung for the "Full VIP Experience", which meant going to a Meet and Greet before the show.


Mr. Brown was very personable and friendly and appeared to enjoy meeting all the people at the Meet and Greet.  We had seen him at the pub next door before the show having a drink with his wife and a couple of friends too.  And, we had great seats -- 4th row from the stage.


It was a very entertaining show.  My wife, who isn't as big of a fan of Alton Brown as I am, said it was the most fun she had had at a show in a very long, long time -- so it must have been good.

And now, back to your regularly scheduled Baseball Card programming.

No comments:

Post a Comment