Monday, February 17, 2014

Card Needs

As I have been getting back into the baseball card hobby, I have been surprised pleasantly by the amount of collaboration, trading, and flat out giving of cards by bloggers to one another.  I'd love to get involved in this community more than I have in my short time back in the hobby.

So, I've started putting together lists of what I need from Robin Yount and from the 2013 Topps base set, and more lists like this will follow.

I have a bunch of 1980s and late 1970s cards that I collected back then.  The condition of these cards varies directly with how old I was in any given year.  After all, I was a 6-year-old in 1978, so those cards have a bit more wear on them than did the cards I got in 1987 as a 15-year-old.

But, I am very interested in trading with people to help fill gaps in their collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment